1. East Moline Chiropractic Clinic is located on seven tenths of an acre of beautifully landscaped land. The office is located at 379 Avenue of the Cities, East Moline, Illinois and is easily accessible from Illinois and Iowa.
2. When you enter our spacious reception room you will be greeted by our friendly staff.
3. Our staff will assist you on your first visit with recording your health history, and they will be ready to answer any questions you may have.
4. Our doctors will listen with an attentive ear to your chief complaint as well as all aspects of your health history. Most patients notice an improvement with their chief complaint, and they usually find that they also notice improvement with their overall health.
5. Chiropractic s main focus is to locate vertebral subluxations that may be the underlying cause of many health conditions. We will perform an examination that is designed to check the different components of the subluxation, including the mobility of the spine.
6. We will check the function of your nerves with computerized thermography. This technology assists the doctor with identification of signs of abnormal nerve function.
7. Our office also uses computerized surface electromyography to check for areas of the spine that exhibit abnormal muscle contraction.
8. If X-rays are necessary, we use a high frequency X-ray unit to take any films. This technology greatly reduces radiation to the patient.
9. Our doctors will thoroughly analyze your X-rays to determine the overall health of your spine and to see how much potential correction is possible for your spine.
10. Before initiating care, our doctors will thoroughly explain your examination findings and also explain how vertebral subluxations may have an impact on your overall health.
11. Additionally we will explain your X-ray findings and inform you if you have any signs of subluxation degeneration.
12. On future office visits our doctors will always begin the examination with a hand held thermography instrument to check for the possibility of abnormal nerve function.
13. Our adjustments of the spine are performed with accuracy, and only to the area of your spine that is subluxated.
14. Our doctors are trained to adjust subluxations that may be found in all areas of the spine. They are also trained to adjust extremities (shoulders, elbows, wrists, knees, ankles, feet).
15. Chiropractic is safe and effective for all age groups.
16. Our staff will gladly assist you each visit with scheduling future appointments and answering any questions you may have.